GN 159 Cassiobury Park, Canal Lock scene Watford Hertfordshire c 1900
Cassiobury House was a country house in Casssiobury , Watford It was the ancestral seat of the Earls of Essex. Originally a Tudor building, dating from 1546 for Sir Richard Morrison, it was substantially remodelled in the 17th and 19th centuries and ultimately demolished in 1927. The surrounding Cassiobury Park was turned into the main public open space for Watford.
Photographer ; Alfred COOKE
Copyright; The Nostalgic Picture Library
From Glass Negative Within The Picture Library Collection
Print Will Produced By Professional Lab On Photographic Paper
Size 6 X 4 Inches Approx.
Size & Tone May Vary.
Obviously Without Watermark.
Digital Download & Bespoke Prints On Fine Art Photographic Paper Are Available.
Stock is changing frequently and being added to, therefore this website is not exhaustive.There is a vast range of photographic images within the library stock. Please Contact Us to request a specific type of photograph and we will happily help.
Nostalgic Picture Library
11 Ward Avenue
Isle of Wight